We understand the process can be a daunting task which is why we are here to help.
Clients know what to expect from day one as we believe it is important to be open and honest as well as offering as much information as possible from the start. This includes up front pricing, providing a fixed price quote so you know all the costs up front with no hidden costs to be added later.
As each build process does vary due to a number of different factors a guideline to the process has been outlined below;
- You contact NH Constructions
- NH Constructions will guide you through the process of how to obtain a quote
- A face to face meeting is set up to discuss your needs
- NH Constructions will provide a full itemised quote + specifications
- A follow up meeting to discuss in more detail quote + specifications
- Entering into fixed price contract
- Deposit stage- 5 % of the total contract value
- Works begin-enjoy the journey
Commonly asked questions that we may ask you:
Where are you up to in your building process?
Do you have a design in mind?
Have you established budgets?
Do you have finance pre-approval or approved?
What is your time frame?
The build contract is broken down into a number of different stages. The stages along the progress of the build are broken down below but may differ pending your build requirement.
- BASE STAGE– Variations 1-Concrete Slab or 2-Timber Sub Floor
1- Base Stage is classified as being complete when the concrete slab is poured or
2- When particleboard is laid over the timber sub floor
- FRAME STAGE- When the homes frame is completed ready to progress to roof installation
- LOCK UP STAGE- When external wall cladding, roof covering and external doors/windows are installed
- FIX STAGE- When all joinery, architraves, skirting and doors have been installed. Floor and wall tiles completed
- COMPLETION- When all selections are completed and installed
Why build with NHC?
At NH Constructions we pride ourselves on our high standards, quality work and the very best trades. Being a boutique building company means our small team focus allows your new home to be built by local building teams, local staff and trades with the best local knowledge and experience.
As a registered Master Builder with more than 15 years industry experience, we provide communication and updates throughout the process.
Don’t just take our word for it, speak to previous clients about their experience and see firsthand examples of our work. Word of mouth speaks volume.
Peace of mind knowing your build is a fixed price with no hidden costs. We also have a construction finance specialist (should you require), Chris Norton from Intuitive Finance to help make the financing the build of your dream home easy.
“The details are not just the details, they make the design” -Charles Eames